Delivery & Returns
Each item has it’s own delivery price, depending on size and weight.
Delivery is made by pallet courier to ensure the safety of the product. Most delivery drivers are more than happy to remove pallets however they are not obliged to so please bare this in mind.
We release your purchase to the courier who will then call you to arrange suitable delivery. You must therefore provide us with a contact telephone number to give to the courier.
Multiple purchases can result in shipping savings based on more than one item fitting a pallet. Please use the contact page for a quote based on your needs.
For some items we always recommend 2 persons to install into your property. It is important you prepare for this. Our obligation is to get the product to you safely but not necessarily inside your house.
Please note that for customers in Eire and Northern Ireland, the buy it now basket will charge you UK shipping. We will send you an invoice for the supplement in regards shipping to your destination.
The following are optional extras for UK mainland customers only:
- AM delivery guaranteed £10
- Specific timed delivery £15
- Saturday delivery £35
UK Delivery is mainland only and does not include the Channel Islands. For Channel Islands, Shetlands, Isle Of Man please contact the office directly for a full quote including shipping.
Please note the average delivery time for stock items is usually 3 to 5 working days and out of stock items can take up to 10 weeks but you will be given accurate details of delivery times when we process your order.
Items are covered by manufacturers warranty for 12 months.
Only manufacturing defects are warranted. We do not cover any damages, chips, tears, marks etc caused by the customer either through use or installation of the product.
It is important to note that items with swivel mechanisms can sometimes be treated as fairground rides by minors! Damage to items that have been caused by ‘spinning’ very fast on swivel mechanisms is not covered, only manufacturing defect. We advise concise instruction of minors.
Please take note of the following points in regards warranty information:
- We are obliged to offer a replacement or repair on Warranted items.
- Wherever possible we always request digital images in order to process and assess any resulting warranty issue.
- In the event of a problem we are obliged the opportunity to correct it and we do not charge shipping or delivery costs for replacements or repairs (within 14 days) unless a) the customer is using the 7 day ecommerce ruling and returning unwanted items b) returning items without giving the opportunity of correcting reported problems or c) the customer is reporting a fault on delivery but has signed as perfect with the courier
- Outside of 14 days and the items are on a return to base warranty to be repaired or replaced.
- Please note that in the process of manufacturing acrylic and fibreglass products it is not unusual for there to be small blemishes. This is not constituted as damage due to the nature of the material as long as they do not represent a significant size by which will then deem as faulty.
- Always check that the dimensions of hallways and doorways are able to fit the products ordered. If you mis-calculate this then we are not responsible and the goods must be returned under the 7 day ruling therefore costing the customer shipping charges both ways.
- We do not take any responsibility for customers own fixings. For example a Bubble chair that hangs from a customers own ceiling fixing.
- We do not take responsibility for damage caused by the customer. Clearly marks, scratches and chips that are not on the product when it arrives are the customers responsibility.
- Pre-ordered and Made For you items are covered with the same 12 month warranty however are not covered by the 7 day ruling of return as they have been made especially. It is a customer’s responsibility therefore to view an item or order samples in advance to ensure suitability.
- Due to the logistics of EU deliveries, reported problems from countries outside of the UK will be dealt with financial re-imbursement. We do not collect and return items from outside the UK. We either a) send replacement parts or b) pay compensation amount for items damaged or missing.
- Warranty is void in all cases whereby any item has been modified from its original condition.
In the event of a problem please contact our office as soon as possible on 01422 649565